Info (30) Crazyyyyy (25) Funny (19) General story (19) 4SABAH (15) cUTE (6) Reviews (1)

May 23, 2013

RCI: In The Eye Of Dr M

“I am accused of bringing these migrants in. I didn’t have to, they all came themselves"
 
“I hope there won’t be any efforts to now ship them out as we did that once and they all came back,”
 
"A royal commission of inquiry (RCI) into Sabah’s prolonged illegal migrants issue will “not do anything at all"
 
- Dr Mahathir Mohamad
 
All PTI your are welcome here in Sabah!!!!

 Don't worry 3 days can apply My card....

Najib !!! don't ship out the immigrant they are my people!!

 
 
 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2011. 27 September . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates